- Saratogebets reserve the right at any time to refuse all or part of any wager.
- Saratogabets reserve the right to declare wagering closed at any time, on any pari-mutuel pool race, group of races, or for all wagering.
- In the event that a wager is not transmitted to, received by or otherwise accepted by a racetrack for any reason (including, not limited to, mechanical, communication and human error failure), no wager will have been placed (or deemed to have been placed) on behalf of the customer, and no money will be exchanged or debited from an account holder’s account. Under no circumstances will Saratogabets “book” the wager or otherwise be held responsible for the wager not being transmitted to, or received by, or otherwise accepted by the racetrack.
- In accordance with the rules of the Internal Revenue Service, any wager resulting in winnings of $600.00 or more must be reported to the IRS, if the amount of winning is at least 300 times the amount wagered . Additionally, any wager resulting in winnings over $5,000.00 is subject to reporting and withholding, if the amount of winnings is least 300 times the amount wagered. All winnings subject to reporting and/or withholding shall be reported and/or withheld by SaratogaBets, and a copy of the Form W2-G summarizing the information will be sent to the account holder for tax purposes. It is the responsibility of the account holder to claim all gambling winnings on his or her federal and state tax returns (where applicable by law).
- Before opening an Advance Deposit Wagering account with Saratogabets, a customer must complete the entire Subscriber Application and acknowledge that he/she has read and agrees to the Saratogabets Terms and Conditions Policy.
Personal information in this policy refers to information that identifies you or is associated with you. This may include your name, mailing address, social security number, phone number, email address, birth date and bank account information. Most of this information is collected during the account setup process and is provided by the account holder.
Third-party services are not operated by STGB but may send us personal information about you. That information may be combined with your personal information and will be treated as personal information. This policy does not apply to third party companies, and we urge you to read their terms and privacy policies. We are not responsible for third party’s policies, practices, content, or accuracy.
Demographic information may be provided by a third-party service and may be combined with your personal information and will be treated as personal information under this policy.
Technical information may be collected each time you access or use the service. This information refers to your device and may include your IP address, browser, location, time stamp and other pertinent information. Information can be gathered from Google Analytics, Cookies, Web Logs, Smartlook and several other methods.
Location information may be collected to verify your location and provide you with content that may be relevant to your location and to comply with gaming regulations.
Provided information is any information that is submitted voluntarily by the account holder. This would include any data, video, photographs, ideas, recommendations etc. By providing information you are giving consent to STGB to use the material in manners STGB sees fit and without compensation.
Use of Information
• Verify your identity
• Protect and manage your account
• To provide support for questions regarding features, wagering, disputes, troubleshooting, etc.
• Process wagers and other activities
• Internal purposes
• Improve our services
• Adhere to legal and regulatory requirements
• Manage prohibited/illegal activities
• Contact you
STGB strives to ensure appropriate levels of security for all information we process, including personal information. We have several technical and organizational measures in place to enhance data security and protect it from illegal access.
STGB does not share or disclose account holder’s personal data except where account holders provide consent, or if there is a legal basis. STGB may share data in connection with:
• Improving business functions
• Merger/acquisition of businesses
• Court order or legal request
STGB will only retain data for as long as necessary or required by applicable laws (Some records will be maintained after account termination).
STGB does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target the service to children under the age of 13. Our services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 (or 21 in certain states/jurisdictions). If you become aware that information may have been obtained from an individual under the age of 18 (or 21 in certain states/jurisdictions), please notify us immediately so we can take appropriate action.
Changes to Policy
Please be advised that no judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the contact of other services or sites to which these screens link, and Saratogabets take no responsibility therefore. A link to a service or site outside of this website is not an endorsement of the service or site, its content or its sponsoring organization.
|Colorado||No Restrictions. Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Florida||Due to 3.5% Source Market fee in certain zip codes certain rewards may be reduced.|
|Idaho||Many tracks restricted due to 10% Source Market Fee.|
|Kentucky||Due to 3.5% Source Market fee in certain zip codes certain rewards may be reduced.|
|Massachusetts||Limited Restrictions. MA residents cannot play Suffolk Downs.|
|Montana||Due to 4.5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|New Mexico||Limited Restrictions. NM residents cannot play The Downs at Albuquerque, Ruidoso Downs, Sunland Park, Sunray Park or Zia Park.|
|New York||Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Ohio||Limited Restrictions. Ohio residents cannot wager on Mahoning Valley or Thistledown.|
|Oklahoma||Limited Restrictions. OK residents cannot play Fair Meadows and Remington Park.|
|Oregon||Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Pennsylvania||Due to 6% Source Market fee in certain zip codes certain rewards may be reduced.|
|Wyoming||Due to 3% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|